Motorcycle Insurance typically offers a combination of collision, liability, theft, and related coverage designed specifically to meet the needs of motorcycle owners.
If you own a motorcycle? Whether you ride it or not!? You need this coverage to protect you from theft, collision, and other common exposures.
Some of the items that may affect premiums;
- Your driving record
- Where you keep your cycle (in the open or in the garage)
- Your credit record
- How many years you have been driving a motorcycle
- Your age
- Previous Cycle Coverage
- Anti-theft devices
Most states don’t require ATV insurance and you may have limited coverage if you have a homeowner’s policy. If you have an ATV we urge you to contact us and let us review your specific policy to determine whether you need a separate ATV Policy.
Many insurance companies offer discounts to help lower your premium such as:
- A discount for completing an approved ATV safety course.
- A discount for owning and insuring multiple ATVs.
- A discount for being a member of associations such as the Harley-Davidson Owners Group (HOG), American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) or the Honda Rider’s Club of America (HRCA).